Monday, December 1, 2008

This is so embarassing....

Last night Mom decided to take me out on the leash because she smelled skunk. I don't know why she won't let me chase him out of the yard like I do the mailman, but people are funny. Anyway, she hooked the leash to my collar, and then decided to get a flash light. In the meantime, Bisket came along, and well...

...this happened. I'm being walked by a cat! The leash dragging on the floor was just too much for him to ignore, so he pounced. I tried to get away, but that made him even more determined to hold on to the leash. I finally just gave up and sat down until Mom came. I hope she doesn't decide to let him take me out. I'll be the laughing stock of the neighborhood...

2 comments:

Morgan in Pittsburgh said...

Geez Rocky - you sure are having kitty problems.. do what I do, herd their furry little butts.. That makes them take notice of you and reminds them of who is really in charge...
Morgan

Rocky said...

I think Annie's really in charge, and I'm just gonna have to live with it.