Thursday, January 1, 2009

"Fleas" Ano Nuevo!

Happy New Year! I was so excited last night--I got to go to a New Year's Eve Party. My friend Peg hosted it, and her house is dog friendly, so I got to go with Mom. My doggy friend Max was there, too. We had weinies at midnight with the two leggers. I was wondering when we'd get to eat them. I could smell them cooking all night.

That was my first time out since Cousin Morgan left on Tuesday afternoon. It was fun, but I was wiped out. This is me on Tuesday night.
I had a good snooze, and now I'm ready to take on 2009. Bring it on!

3 comments:

Morgan in Pittsburgh said...

Hey Rocky! Its fun to go to Pegs house. how about when she gave us those beef tips the other day? Happy new year.
Cousin Morgan

Morgan in Pittsburgh said...

Hi Rocky - are you still snoozing?
Morgan

Rocky said...

Off and on!